- Membership OfferPagoda Ryu Martial Arts SeminarSat, Sep 26Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts AcademySep 26, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMBeverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy, 1856 W 95th St, Chicago, IL 60643, USAPagoda Ryu Martial Arts & Self Defense Seminar reviewing & covering the Pagoda Ryu, Karate, Kenpo, Aikido, Jiu Jitsu, Judo & Kobudo approaches to training, developing & mentoring in the martial arts. Come learn from dynamic instructors !
- Membership OfferWomen's Self-Defense SeminarSat, Aug 29Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy
- Membership OfferAikido Yoshinkan Self-Defense SeminarSat, Aug 08Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy
- Membership OfferCapoeira Martial Arts SeminarSat, Jul 11Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy
- IL Phase IV - Progress !Sat, Jun 27Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts AcademyJun 27, 2020, 9:00 AMBeverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy, 1856 W 95th St, Chicago, IL 60643, USAIL moved to Phase 4 on June 26th ! **CDC Guidelines & COVID-19 Restrictions**: Masks, Social Distancing & Hand Sanitizing are still required in Phase IV. Dojo Capacity is limited to 50 participants per session. Stay Tuned for Further Updates !
- Dojo is Back Open !Sat, May 30Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts AcademyMay 30, 2020, 9:00 AMBeverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy, 1856 W 95th St, Chicago, IL 60643, USA**CDC Guidelines & COVID-19 Restrictions**: Masks, Social Distancing, & Hand Sanitizing are required in Phase III of the Governor’s Order. Dojo Capacity is currently limited to 10 participants per session. Stay Tuned for Further Updates !
The Dojo has reopened for business ! Welcome Back !!
Please continue to follow the CDC & Government Guidelines. Masks, social distancing & hand sanitizing are still required in this Phase of the Governor's Order. Thank you Everyone & Be Safe🙏🏽
Welcome to the Beverly Pagoda Martial Arts Academy!
We are a teachers and practitioners of the Pagoda Ryu Martial Arts System, one of the most complete martial arts systems in the world today. It is an art, a pastime and a way of life. Our Academy was founded many years ago, under the instruction of Shihans Ken Kates Sr., Renshi and Ken Kates, II, Renshi. We regularly compete in Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo and Grappling tournaments.
We focus primarily on sparring, ground-fighting, self-defense, weapons, and forms, but we offer instruction for all manner of students, including those who do not wish to compete. We offer an open Martial Arts environment in which quality and honorable instructors, as well as, students are welcome to gain and share knowledge.
This website contains information pertaining to both the Academy and the system of Pagoda Ryu. Please feel free to peruse our site and send any comments or suggestions to the webmaster or any of our officers!
FIRST TWO CLASSES FREE